Friday, January 29, 2010

First Four Minutes of "LA X"

So I guess the first four minute of the season premiere is available online. Some fan won a contest and posted the clip online. I've decided that we will follow the lead of some other Lost sites and will be refraining from posting spoilers. I for one am going to wait until the premiere to see any of the episode. 4 minutes would create too many questions and seen out of context would probably be maddening. For those of you who can't wait, they have a link to it over on io9.com (among other sites). 4 days...

1 comment:

  1. I watched it, I just couldn't help myself! It was definitely interesting and has me even more pumped for Tuesday. I already had an idea of what to expect, but it was great to finally see another new scene of LOST. If you thought last season's timetravel theories were debated alot, I have a feeling that there will be an even bigger debate going on this whole season.

    ReplyDelete