Monday, March 1, 2010

A Note on Spoilers



So I just wanted to take a minute to talk about spoilers. Well specifically to talk about not talking about them. I know some people either like to or can't help themselves from readings spoilers about upcoming episodes. I for one prefer to go into an episode with only the knowledge gleaned from previous episodes. It's no fun already knowing about a big twist or plot point. I only mention this because the spoiler buzz has really heated up in the past week or so.

io9.com, which has a "Morning Spoilers" section, teased the link with "earth shattering Lost spoilers," so I obviously made sure to steer clear. For those who can't help it, that's your choice but I just ask that when you post you make no mention or reference to anything you might learn from these spoilers before the show actually airs.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree, no more to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many apologies for not getting my recap up, I have been at court without internet all day. I will do my recap tonight and get it posted before 10.

    ReplyDelete